Friday, October 15, 2010

What does your breakfast look like?

Hello friends
You haven't seen me for a week...I've been busy.
Last week Garrett and I went to Little Rock AR to hike pinnacle Mountain. He has all the pics on his camera and we lost the chord but when we do find it good pics will come. Least I took a few with my camera.
Before we left for AR I decided to make these very tasty pancakes by Joy the baker.

Vegan Jam Swirled Pancakes

Just disregard the potatoes in the background. 
I ended up using Cascadian Farms Organic Blueberry Jam.
Garrett loved them so that was a good sign.
To get the recipe go to 

So i love breakfast. Here is something good and easy for breakfast if you are on the go.
Green Machine Smoothie

What you will need:
A blender.
1/2 cup of rice Milk or any other kind you want.
2 bananas 
A handful of spinach
Handful of ice
and a tablespoon of ground up flaxseed.
Just throw it all together in the blender and you have a tasty smoothie.
I know it sounds weird and looks weird but it is really good and really good for you. Just think of Popeye

So a really good movie that I just need to go out and buy is FOOD INC. 
It is very informative on what the world is feeding us. Here is the trailer:


1 comment:

  1. I just this week am trying to eat better. I love smoothies and breakfast.

    ReplyDelete