Sunday, January 30, 2011

cookies....

So my friend told me that it is her 170th day in a row working out. (you know who you are :)
She is amazing, im not, i deal with it.
So I thought making cookies will for sure make me feel better about myself.
Puma couldn't stop me...she didn't really try
It worked for a little bit, but now the sugar high has worn off and i feel gross. None the less they were pretty dang good. 


Chewy Vegan Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
1 1/3 cups Turbinado Raw Sugar (100% evaporated cane juice)
*365 Whole Foods brand was used
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 1/4 cups whole grain oatmeal 
2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup rice milk
1/2 cup canola oil
1 cup vegan chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350.
So mix the dry ingredients together.
Then add the wet.
Get your cookie sheet and parchment paper.
Spoon out small little balls then bake for 11 minutes.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Be sure to only make these when its your monthly lazy-angry-hormonal time. 
Any other time and you will have to go for a run after.


Hope your week is fabulous. 
Next time i will have something a little more healthy :).






anna

No comments:

Post a Comment